- We understand that the personal information you entrust us with is important, and we are
committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We are committed to ensuring that
your privacy is protected and adheres to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
information during the course of our on going service relationship with you, and how we
keep your personal information secure
Information we collect about you – how we collect it and how we use it
- On visiting our website and replying to our contact form, the information we collect
from you may include your name, postal and email address and phone number. This
information is collected via web forms and is purely so that we can provide the best
possible response and give you excellent service. We may also collect IP addresses
via our web analytics system (Google Analytics), although this information is
anonymous and not traceable to an individual.
- Your personal data will be held for as long as is necessary, or until you ask for it to be
removed, in which case this will be done promptly and in line with legislative
obligations that we are required to fulfil.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time;
Please contact Beverley Bulmer – Data Controller for Loving Ceremonies
Telephone: 07901 888122
- Your personal data will be recorded and held in electronic format on our personal
computers that are accessed by password and protected by effective security
- When any computer is changed, your data will be erased from the old computer and
also the Trash Bin before disposal
- We may use your information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about events or other information,
which we think you may find interesting via email. You can unsubscribe from our list
at any time by typing ‘unsubscribe’ in the email subject field when you reply
- We only collect personal information you have consented to provide and you may
withdraw your consent at any time by using the contact details provided below.
- We will not sell your personal information to a third party, and will only share your
personal information without your consent in response to requests by law
and in relevant policy communications.
Links to other websites
- Our website may at times contain links to other websites. However, once you have
used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control
over the other website. These sites are not governed by our privacy statement, so we
recommend you look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
For any questions, concerns or complaints about how we process your information please
Beverley Bulmer – Data Controller for Loving Ceremonies
Phone: 07901 888122
If you are in any way unhappy with our response or if you need any further advice you
should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
Policy Updated October 2018